We are Hiring!
Senior Tax Accountant Rockstar wanted!
100% remote, forever. No client acquisition or networking!
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy helping clients understand tax and accounting
- You are skilled at getting $hi! done
- You excel at scheduling and prioritizing your time to always meet or exceed deadlines
- You are a proactive team player and accountable in a remote work environment
- You do not mind pictures of kids & food on Slack all day
- You are confident enough to know when to ask for help
- You are tech-savvy/highly computer literate
- You love to learn and grow continuously
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with financial advisors, business owners and high-income individuals
- Reviewing tax returns and bookkeeping of staff members (1040, 1041, 1065, 1120s, Schedule C & E forms)
- Stock option planning and tax projections (no experience required)
- Using these modern software tools (we are happy to train you!):
UltraTax, BNA, Gusto (Payroll), Liscio (Client portal), Checkpoint (Research), QuickBooks Online, Insightly CRM (Workflow management), Slack and Google (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Participating in professional development along with setting personal & professional goals
- Embodying a “can do” & “no job too big/no job too small” attitude
- A fun team where everybody counts!
- 401k with company match, health, dental, vision, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 5 paid holidays + 1 week Christmas/New Year + 2 weeks paid vacation, $500 annual office stipend
- Paid continual professional education (CPE)
- 10% potential bonus after tax season
- Annual team building event
- US citizen/resident with CPA License or EA Certification
- 4y+ experience in tax preparation and reviews for individual returns
- Experience with bookkeeping, S-Corp and partnership returns
- Love for technology and learning
- Start May/June 2022
- Full-time and long-term employment
- Increased hours during tax season and enjoy reduced hours during the summer
- At least 5 hours of availability from 8am to 5pm (Pacific or Eastern Time)
- Minimum $85,000 salary depending on experience
About the Team:
As a virtual CPA firm since 2001, our employees enjoy great work-life harmony. We value integrity, responsibility and detail-oriented work. Our goal is to make taxes less stressful and ensure that our clients pay less tax.